House Advances Budget Bills
April 7, 2022
The Iowa House has passed all nine budget bills out of its full chamber. On Tuesday, the House passed the Health and Human Services Appropriations bill and a bill that makes appropriations to state agencies from the Rebuild Iowa Infrastructure Fund (RIIF) and Technology Reinvestment Fund for infrastructure.
The other budget bills are:
- Education Appropriations
- Justice System Appropriations
- Judicial Branch Appropriations
- Transportation Appropriations
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations
- Economic Development Appropriations, and
- Administration and Regulation Appropriations
The next step is for the full Iowa Senate to take action on these budget bills. You can read more about some of the key issues ABI has been working on below.