Governor Announces Appointments to Boards and Commissions
November 16, 2017
Gov. Kim Reynolds recently announced appointments to numerous boards and commissions. Many boards and commissions have a role in recommending policy to state agencies and reviewing administrative rules proposed by the agencies.
Several individuals from ABI member companies have been appointed:
- Workforce Development Board
- Kelly Barrick (CIBC, West Des Moines)
- Jeff Devries (WestWind Logistics, Des Moines)
- Jayson Henry (Vermeer, Pella)
- Jay Iverson (Home Builder Association of Iowa, Des Moines)
- Amy Larsen (United Equipment Accessories, Waverly)
- Phil Tuning (John Deere Financial, Johnston)
- STEM Advisory Council
- Joyce Pingel (Kum & Go, West Des Moines)
Thank you to those members who applied for boards and commissions and for your willingness to serve the state. See the openings if you’re interested in serving on a board or commission.