Sine Die - ALMOST
June 4, 2015
At the time of publication, the Iowa Legislature was expected to wrap up budget and policy work yet this week, possibly Thursday evening. The last several months have included many ups and downs for the employer community.
Most of the budget conference committee reports have been filed but there are still a few left. Stay tuned for details of the following bills and the policy implications after the official adjournment of the 2015 legislative session.
Here is an update on several of the significant budget bills:
- HF 637 -Transportation - Signed by Governor
- HF 650 - Rebuild Iowa Infrastructure Fund - Waiting for conference committee report
- SF 494 - Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations - Report Passed Senate - Now to House
- SF 499 - Economic Development/Workforce Appropriations - Completed
- HF 659 - Administration and Regulation Appropriations - Completed
- SF 493 - Education Appropriations - Completed
- SF 496 - Judicial Branch Appropriations - Completed
- SF 497 - Justice Systems Appropriations - Completed
- SF 505 - Health and Human Services Appropriations - Completed
- SF 510 - Standings Appropriations - Waiting for conference committee report