Present at the 2022 Manufacturing Conference
April 7, 2022 | Holly Mueggenberg
Do you have expertise on issues important to Iowa manufacturers? Share your insight with attendees at the 2022 Manufacturing Conference on October 5. ABI is now accepting proposals for workshops. We are seeking speakers and best practice sharing discussion leaders that can cover a variety of issues.
Preferred topics include:
- Workforce (including retention and recruitment)
- Successful ways to attract new employees
- Industry 4.0 (including automation)
- Supply Chain
- Modern technology
- Using data to stay in the loop on product availability and lead time
- Best Practices – Statewide workforce programs
- Best Practices - Manufacturing roundtable discussions
- Best practices – implementing a new CRM
Proposals are due June 30. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a proposal form.