Leadership for Iowa Award
The Leadership for Iowa Award is presented annually to a past participant of the Leadership Iowa program who exemplifies outstanding leadership in the community and the state of Iowa. This award is presented each year at the Leadership Iowa Graduation.
Nominations must be received by Friday, April 15, 2022 to be considered for the 2022 Leadership for Iowa Award.
Leadership for Iowa Award nominees must:
- Show a demonstrated commitment to serve Iowa
- Have a responsible position of leadership in employment and/or volunteer organizations, resulting in the potential to contribute to leadership development within a local or a statewide setting
- Have demonstrated a leadership role in local or statewide volunteer service to civic or professional organizations
- Have demonstrated the ability to undertake a leadership role on difficult or controversial subjects
- Be involved in projects designed to enhance the quality of life in Iowa
Congratulations to our past Leadership for Iowa Award Recipients: